Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Amanda Alex gone ! Josh Shaoron HOH!
That pretty much says it all. I was really happy to see Matt/Natalie stay if only for entertainment purposes and then my smile fell off when Josh Sharon won HOH because that may very well mean this is Matt/Natty's last week. Going to be an interesting week considering Josh/Sharon have had a lot of pull without being HOH and I can only imagine how Josh will act in the house with ultimate power. This is a good week to be the HOH because there are only 2 votes and if they tie, Josh/Sharon have final word on who leaves. On that same note, VETO has never been more important. I predict a lot of drama and desperate deal making this week( not that I would would have to psychic or anything for that :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment