Well, it was a pretty uneventful today. The HG had dinner together and took turns saying nice things about each person on the block in case they go home. Parker and Jenn did zero campaignng that I saw but Allison was telling her usual story about how she knows she is not going to win but she will do everything in her power to help ( whoever happens to be listening to her story) win. Actually might not turn out to be a bad stradegy. Time will tell. For some reason Jenn seems more than willing to let the world know that she has a rash all over her legs, a yeast infection in her va jay jay and warts all over her feet (((shivers))) and got to spend the night with ryan being that its the last night for one of them. Lets hope they burn the sheets.
So, even though it was a slow day, I expect things to pick up tremendously after a new head of household is crowned today. And lets not forget the elephant in the room that is Ally and Shelia waiting till after the eviction to tell josh they were lying the whole time ( and all day every day) about them being lesbian lovers. I swear that whole situation has to be the biggest bone head move since Jacob made up that stuff about about Ryan calling out Parker. I also expect the same kind of result. I can't wait to see how it pans out!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment