Monday, February 25, 2008
Wow ..these girls are just awesome!
Silly me , I was about to go watch TV when suddenly I overheard some strange things come out of Joshes mouth. The P word and slut this and slut that .. but it was in a playful way so I went to go see what was happening. Natalie and Chelsia were getting dressed up to have a "slut show" as they called it and had everyone gather around the living room for a good ol' fashion strip show. All I can say is it was FANTASTIC! I have seen alot of nudity since this season began but this night topped it all put together!! Natalie and Chelsia didn't hold anything back and began dancing and giving lap dances, crawling all over each other HG teasing , rubbing and even slapping them! The 2 of them got topless, kissed each other and dry humped themselves and the other HG. In the meantime Josh has also dressed up and was dancing with them and at one point brought some cucumbers and pineapples into the mix . Funny stuff. After the lap dances in the living room , they went out side where it got even more wild. Some highlights of the pool were the girls and James naked and some topless chicken figthing and last but certainly not least EVERYONE MADE OUT WITH EACH OTHER !! No joke! Sharon, Natalie, Chelsia , Josh, James, Matt, Alex, and Adam were all in on the kissing fun. See the video for yourself. Will be attached to the video system on this site in just a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Thanks for the quick updates. I missed last night and it was great to come to your site and be updated instantly.
THANKS!
Post a Comment