Last night was hours and hours of Sheila and Sharon talking crap behind Natalie's back and gossiping about her and the stuff they talk most about was about how disgusting it is that Natalie talks crap behind peoples back and gossips. Funny and annoying at the same time. I think each of these house guest get injected with a big shot of hypocrisy before they walk through the Big Brother doors.
Ryan and Adam are starting to tinker with the idea that maybe voting Natalie out isn't the absolute best thing to do here. They don't want to upset the reigning queen so at most, they joke about not doing what Sheila wants and then quickly recant it.
Today is Sheilas 46th birthday by the way. Weeee!
I don't know how you guys feel but, Sheila in power is just as horrific as I imagined. I am really finding it hard to want to listen to the feeds when I know that I will have to endure Sheila in her non stop power trip but I am enduring anyway for you guys. ( and of course I want to see if Adam and Ryan are really considering flipping on Sheila! :)
So that's really it, its just been Sharon and Sheila talking smack about Natalie over and over and re-hashing the same thing(with Ryan occasionally joining in on it.), Adam and Ryan being buddies and making each other laugh and entertaining each other and Natalie who has been pushed into a false world where everything she thinks is going on in the house is false and all the other house guest are being fake to her to try and keep her thinking she has a chance so she won't bug them to death campaigning. If anything new or exciting happens I will be sure to report it through.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment