Veto ceremony went as planned and Adam took himself down to be replaced by Natalie. Nothing new or earth-shattering has happened otherwise. Looks like its going to continue to be a slow week. I am sure we will just have more of Ryan and Adam entertaining each other by joking around like kids at a slumber party and teasing the girls, Sheila and Sharon talking smack about Natalie, and Natalie desperately trying to save herself to no avail but not giving up because the other house guest keep falsely giving her reason to think she has a chance. She may have a shot at getting Adams vote if she plays it right but I have a hard time believing she can get Ryan unless Adam is so convinced that he wants her to stay that he actually talks Ryan into it himself. I will be watching for that and for any really crazy or funny stuff.
We may a little excitement later tonight with Adam and Ryan plannign to call all the women to the table to air out all the bullsh*t as they say.They are sick of the naggign and crap talking between the girls and they intend on bringing them all to the table and letting them work it all out and the main target is Natalie and her attempts to play both sides in the house. Will be fun to watch but I just can't help but see what is really just more hypocrisy at play. Everyone left in the house is known for playing all sides and going back and forth all season. Oh well. They are bored so I guess its something to do. I just wish Natalie was someone who had the capacity to turn it all around and call everyone out for their own flip flopping and such but I just don't think she has it in her. I see tears in the near future.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment