And here starts another live eviction show. This week is probably the first week that I have no idea who might be going home. Things have been a little topsy turvy all week, with secret alliances and private deals. Sharon seems pretty confident in her position in the house. She truly believes that Josh is going home, even though he is her best friend in the house. Likewise, Josh is just as confident he is staying in the house, counting on Ryan and James vote with Natalie promising him to keep him in an event of a tie.
Natalie prays there isn’t a 2-2; she doesn’t want to be the executioner and in turn put a target on her back. Makes sense because Sharon would avenge Josh and vice versa. Each day I watch things unfold and play out, I really believe that Natalie is a lot smarter then we all give her credit for even with her 27 letter alphabet.
I think Josh is using Big Brother to land a spot on a soap opera, or as my grandmother would call them “My Stories” lol. He is forever “acting” in the house and he’s pretty good at it, convincing Adam that he’s breaking down and is weak. Josh of course is trying to get the pity vote by pretending that he is going to eat while he cries REAL tears. He almost has Adam in tears as well. This might just work in Josh’s favor, or blow up in his face. Adam almost promises Josh his vote, but has worded it in a way where he hasn’t promised a thing.
Girl talk in the HOH room Natalie and Sharon talking about Josh and Natalie tells Sharon about Josh pretty much throwing her under the bus. Sharon is all surprised by this, the question is does she believe it? It looks like we have a new alliance “girl” alliance forming as they call Sheila in the room. The inform Sheila that James and Josh are trying to stay in the house together, and are trying to get the other guys in the house to flip on Sharon. Sheila I think is more upset about Josh playing Sharon, then about the house flipping and keeping Josh. Sharon’s eyes finally open and she’s not feeling bad for Josh anymore. She can play for herself and not have the weight of a bipolar prancing male princess on her shoulders. Girl Power!! The house will soon be a battle of the sexes!
We have some smart game play going on with Nat and Ryan, trying to play out different scenarios for whomever wins HOH after the eviction. Scheming seems to be something Natalie is good at and making Josh think he’s staying is the latest scheme. With all this back and forth about who’s staying and who’s going really is getting in my head and I have no clue at this point what’s going on.
Sharon plays all of her cards right, and is very trustworthy in this game. Her choosing to switch sides and align with Nat, Adam, Ryan and Sheila is the best thing she could have done. Now if Josh is the one evicted the ENTIRE house is against James, and maybe just maybe James will finally run out of lives. I like pink, but that’s one pink I can go without seeing for a while.
The houseguest outburst with screams and claps as Julie says Hello, Surprise Surprise Julie these houseguest really love you, might just be because she is from the “outside” world. Julie promptly addresses Sheila and asks her about the confrontation between her and James and what her thoughts were about James after the pep talk he gave her at the Veto meeting. Sheila simply states that James is highly intelligent and is playing a very smart game.
James admits giving the pep talk to Sheila because Sheila pumped him up before the competition, even though right after she went behind his back. I guess everyone deserves to be forgiven, and since James is now alone in the house he needs to get on peoples good side.
Baller is so funny, makes me laugh. “What do you want from me now” he says to Julie when she focus’ her attention to him. Julie asks why he might think there is so much emotion around him and how does he stay so calm. Adam being the big man he is admits to getting teary eyed when Nat was reading her letter and when Josh was breaking down (which we all know was an act). He wants to make sure everyone is happy. Well Baller I’m happy when I watch you and that’s all that matters!
For the first time this season Julie addresses Josh (and Josh makes that very clear). She wants to know what kind of struggles he has faced being on the block against his best friend in the house. He claims it really hard to campaign against such a good friend. With knowing each others deepest darkest secrets and not using them against each other it’s very hard. He says he does not want to stoop that low and he doesn’t mind taking other people in the house down but with her he just cant do it. I really wonder what’s going through Sharon’s head at this moment knowing how he threw her under the bus all week. Sharon still loves him to death.
We finally get to find out what Joshes parents think of his behavior in the house. This should be interesting. His mom says he has always been the life of the party, trying to make everybody laugh. She has never seen the outbursts that Josh has had in the house and admits to wanting to ring his neck because of them. Its hard to believe his mom has never heard him cuss but who knows. Its official, his parents feel his behavior is embarrassing. Josh grew up having girlfriends, playing sports and helping the elders and when he came out to his parents about being gay they totally accepted him, which is great because I can only imagine how hard it would be to tell my parents if I was gay.
Julie chats a bit with Natalie in the HOH room about her missing Matty and looking at his picture. Natalie responds by telling Julie she’s thinking about the memories and all the good times. Then Julie asks a question we all really want to know the answer to “How do you think Matt felt when he saw Chelsea walk through the door?” Me personally I think they are banging like bunnies but who am I to say. Nat thinks Matt was ecstatic to see Chelsea because she promised him her vote and then went back on her word. Its kind of funny watching Natalie still play the game for Matt even though he’s gone. Natalie trusts Matt even though he’s not her boyfriend so in her words “it’s okay and she will probably try to do something just to spite me”. Natalie tells Julie that Ryan is her closest allay because he is a very nice guy and Nat has voted him out 3 times already and he still trusts her. They end their conversation with brief discussion about Natalie’s letter from home and Natalie confesses that when she was little God used to talk to her and tell her she was the glue for the family, that she’s going to be the one to hold the family together.
I hate to agree with Josh but when he says that this is the most dysfunctional family on TV you have no choice.
Well its time to find out who will be evicted from the Big Brother house, the houseguests are going into the diary room 1 at a time to cast their votes and im still not quite sure which way it will go. Guess I am about to find out huh!
Sheila is the first to vote, and she votes to evict Josh.
Ryan betrays his secret alliance and votes to evict Josh.
Adam, despite the tears and attempts by Josh he votes to evict Josh.
James having Josh as his only friend in the house votes to evict Sharon.
Well there you have it Josh has been evicted and gives an inspiring speech to the house guests (I think last weeks HOH comp question got to him when he was told Natalie would give a more inspiring speech and he had to prove America wrong). He throws in his full name and I’m almost positive to make sure acting scouts know who he is.
At this point I have to say I’m sorry, it is 1 am and I need to be somewhere very early in the morning, which I do have to be well rested for. I will not be doing my HOH comp play by play at this time. I will add it tomorrow but to tide you all over until then ill tell you Adam wins HOH. WAY TO GO BALLER!!! Everyone knows he’s my favorite houseguest and I’m so excited about him winning.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment