As some of you already know , my life has been flipped upside down and inside out and I will not be able to continue with the website. You have have probably already noticed a steep decline in the quantity and quality of my updates since all this crap started happening to me. I am sorry to let you guys down and I greatly appreciate all the support you all have given me. It been fun and I was happy to help you all keep up with what was happening in the feeds. At this point in my life, I am struggling just to survive now and I really can't afford to spending time doing this anymore. I may still do an update or leave a message now and again but I am not able to watch the feeds much so I don't have alot of info to write about.
Anyway, once again thank you all very much for your encouragement and support and friendship and laughs in the feed chats. I can't say for sure if I will be able to come back for season 10 or not. I will have to see where my life is at that point and If I do come back it will be full force and if i don't I will miss you guys and I will check the chatroom on here for messages and leave some of my own to let you know how its looking in regards to whether I will be back or not. Sorry guys and i wish everyone well. It's been a pleasure.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
You will be sorely missed Eric! Your humor in the chat room and accurate reporting of the BB happenings has been incredible.
First things First, your health! Nothing else really matters does it! You will be in my prayers and I wish you only the very best!
Your BB Chat Room friend - Druehi
hey eric,
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be doing this anymore. I don't know where I'll get my updates now :). You need to look out for yourself I'm glad you are doing that. You will be greatly missed. I haven't been going to chats anymore but for the time I was there I really enjoyed having you around. You're a good person and I'm sure everything will work out for you in the end. Good Luck!
Your friend Amanda aka mandapanda08
omg eric i am sorry to hear this. i know things have been bad, but i thought u were getting better, i am sending u all my love and support along with a whole lot of hugs. thx for all u did for us this season, u r a great person and an amazing friend. keep ur head up and do what is best for you.
wishing u the best of luck,
BB9 lobby 19 buddy kandigurl88
Hey Eric,
I hope everything goes well for you and I would like to see you come back and chat with us. You will be greatly missed. I miss faking ED with ya'll 19-ers! Hope to talk to you soon.
S4mula
Post a Comment