Josh overheard Sheila making a HUGE mistake in Joshes eyes. You aren't going to believe this but Sheila actually had the nerve to butt into someone elses business in the house !! omg!! Instead of minding her own business and just crossing her fingers hoping everything in the house works out to her benefit, she actually dared to try and campaign to get things to go her way. What is she thinking? Does she think shes a game where you are suppose to do everything in your power to get people who are a threat evicted from the house so that you have a chance to 500k or something? Oh wait..that's right .. SHE IS!
Josh is a moron and started attacking Sheila with the justification that she is supposed to be "minding her own business" and that campaigning against Josh is "not her fight" He was dead serious too. He seriously claimed that Sheila has no business ever trying to butt into the business of swaying votes to get a particular person voted out. He was saying she was in the wrong for doing that and that is why it is OK for him to attack her. I don't think I even have to say anymore about this.
I will say this one last thing though. You guys know the game and you can figure it out. He scared of her and when he heard her campaigning against him he freaked out because he knows her reputation for having the ability to sway peoples decisions. I can't blame him for being scared and wanting to save himself, but he seriously tried to say she was in the wrong for trying to get someone out who had attacked her in the past and is a threat. I will put a clip or 2 up after the show so you can see for yourself.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment