They just came back in side and Ryan definitely one. Natalie and Sheila could be seen crying tears of joy and shorty after Ryan came in and did a victory dance plus hug fest with them. Meanwhile, James lays in bed sulking. So, if things go as planned, James should replace Sheila on the block and James will home. Does Natalie know how to give a good birthday present or what? The whole alliance ws going to be there for Mats birthday sans Sharon.
James fans will still hold out hope that since Adam did what he did last night then maybe go further along that trail and put up Natalie in place of Sharon. I will let them dream and enjoy that fantasy for a bit but I would bet every dime i had that theres no way that will happen. It's one thing to let James off the block, but Adam has a big ole crush on Natalie and he would never crush her like that.
As I gather more details about what exactly happen during the competitions I will add it to this post.
It will be interesting to watch James make his last ditch effort to save himself.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment