Thursday, April 10, 2008
Who is really at risk here?
Adam has been complaining about going up and who can blame him? The plan the whole house has is that whoever wins POV will take Adam off the block and backdoor Natalie. The plan has a good chance of working ,,,sort of. Natalie is a good bet to win the POV. Whether some people want to believe it or not she is almost as likely to win a mental challenge as she is a physical challenge. She may have alot of "Jessica Simpson" moments, but she is actually pretty good with some mental aspects in this game. So the thing is, if Natalie wins POV than Adam or Sharon are in jeopardy. Ryan says he will do whatever Sheila wants him to do but does Sheila want to get rid of a guy or is she loyal to Adam like she had stated in the past? Natalie will most likely vote to keep Adam and you would think Ryan would too but, if he does do what Sheila says and votes to evict Adam than Sheila can break the tie and get him out. It will depend on how good Sharon is at convincing her that she is better off keeping her instead of Adam and if she can make nice with Natalie and convince her that they need to keep the "girls alliance" going(even though it doesn't really exist). I will be watching closely to see what Sheilas "plan b" is if Natalie wins POV and post when I figure it out for sure. I know Sheila flip flops alot so I will wait a while and be sure before I post what I think is happening. She may not really talk about it until after the POV is over and she is forced to consider it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment