Random chit chat in the morning.
The food comp was today and some of it was randomly shown on the feeds. Alot of wetness, mashed potato like substance all over the players and very slippery. Adam got cut at some point. They wound up winning breads and pastas, meat and fish, the outdoor grill, snacks and desserts and I thought I heard something about outdoor toys.
James later tried desperately to work Adam by saying he has never done anything to him and he has repeatedly tried to work with Adam and Adam seems to always refuse. Funny thing is when James said this, he said something like " I always try to work with you and always say no... I guess I should take the hint" Adam just nodded in agreement ha ha. James has a habit of begging, pleading and THREATENING in the same sentence when hes trying to garner support from people. He likes to throw in the fact that he will be gunning for people next week right after he begs for mercy. Pretty stupid strategy because the house guest always notice him doing that and don't appreciate it.
We can expect some seriously mental game play tonight mainly from James since the Nominations are tomorrow. I am still not feeling well so I don't know if i will be in the feed chats much tonight but I will still have the feeds on and so will of course will work on an update for you guys tonight.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment