Who else screamed out yeeeeaaaa!!! when Matt and Natalie won that POV comp? That was pretty exciting! To bad they spun from that to making Natalie look absolutely pitiful in regards to her neediness with Matt. For the most part thats how it really is but they are editing to really make it look as bad as possible. They did catch up a little more to whats really happening in the house though and made it pretty entertaining this week.The Dr room sessions were pretty funny tonight as well.
I am dying for this twist to just go ahead and happen already because, like most people, I have speculated this thing to death with my friends in the chat rooms. I personally have a funny feeling that the siren could happen tonight. May not happen till tomorrow but tonight does seem to be a good time to me. It would really shake the house up depending on what exactly the twist is especially since it could ruin the big plan to get rid of Allison. So in my opinion, to really stir the house up, tonight would be a good night to lay it on them. I'll be drinking plenty of coffee tonight to make sure I see it first hand and if I start falling asleep after the HG do, my volume is going to be up so the siren wakes me.( if it goes off.)
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment