So the shock of the situation has died down a bit and Matt has partially snapped out of it and started working to save himself by trying to get votes. He first victim was Sheila who is always more than happy to be the center of attention and have people begging her for things because he gets a chance to b*itch about all the things she has been upset about over the past few weeks. She had been saying that she doesn't want to vote for either one of them because she feels wronged by Matt and Ryan for different reason. Matt tried to use what some would call a "mom card" and asked...wait ..begged Sheila to be a mom for him and save him. She never committed to anything so Matt still isn't sure where she stands.
He talked to Adam briefly and acknowledged Adam was in a tough position being friends with both Ryan and Matt and in the end Adam gave no indication as to which way he would vote either.
Next was Chelsia and he pulled the "love card" and the "I don't want to spend my birthday in sequester alone card" Yes, I have given in to my hatred for the usage of the word "card" because it has been embedded in my brain after hearing it 7.456 times so far and counting. Chelsia also kept her decision a secret. Matt has been using the birthday thing alot but I doubt very seriously any cares about that.
So, it's game on and Matt and his trusty side kick Natalie are going to be working hard to save Matt and I don't see why Ryan won't try too once he realizes how hard Matt is campaigning. Going to be quite eventful and intense in the house I would guess all the way up to the eviction. I expect to have to post alot of updates so keep checking back!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment