For anyone who still thinks Josh is not so bad, let me quote him from about an hour and half ago.
"oh I'm not going to attack Sheila, I'm going to attack her son" Or how about " Your going to hell c*nt for killing 2 babies" or I am sure we all remember the remark about Amanda hanging herself "just like her father" These are just a few of worst examples of what Josh brings to the table as "game " in Big Brother. If something like one of those comments came out of the blue in a moment of anger one time, I would still be disgusted but think " well, he was just angry that one time and something horrible slipped out his mouth and I am sure it's not how he is all the time. Well, he has proven that it is him through and through day in and day out. People try to say that he is no worse than Dick was from bb8 but I watched last season and while Dick was rude, crude and messed with peoples heads, he didn't stoop as low as Josh has been doing on an almost daily basis. Even when Dick was trying to get himself kicked out of the house to save Danny, he never got that nasty or disgusting with people. So Josh lovers, you can be mad at me if you want, but I just had to voice my opinion about him.
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment