James and Josh are nominated! No surprises here. I am excited about this week because everyone knows Josh is going to go crazier each day we get closer to eviction. This is officially Joshes first time on the block and i personally hope his last time . This is the first time that i will be rooting for James to win POV so that Josh will go home. He does have some game and that's kind of the shame of it all. He has made good moves and has the ability to work people in alot of ways yet he still feels the need to stoop to that low, ruthless level of attacking people in very personal ways. I could almost forgive him if he didn't have the capacity to do anything else. He seems to do it just for the pleasure of seeing them in pain. Bad karma is you ask me.
So anyway , I expect there to be more to write about than there previously has been. I promised you guys that i would only updating the feeds with quick and consise summaries of MAKOR events. Quite frankly there hasn't been many MAJOR things happening resultign in less frequent updates. Thsi week its highly unlikely that will be an issue. Happy feed watching and I will have at least a mini update prepared later tonight.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment