There's a big plan in the works that has many uses and possibilities. Joshes crew are pretending that Chelsia is slipping to the other side and that they are basically breaking down as a crew and so the votes are up in the air. On one hand, it is to torcher Matt and make him believe he has a chance to win which will make it sting so much worse when he gets voted out. It is also to create mistrust and expose people as unloyal. This next part is speculation and it may or may not be their full plan but it would be if I was in on it. It seems the situation can be elevated to the point where Joshes crew completely erases the obvious divided line in the house and then completely split up and form new alliances among each other. Then, if their crew doesn't win HOH wednesday, they can use their new fake alliances to trick the other guys into voting each other out. It only needs to work for one week for them to take over the house completely and have a fairly smooth ride for the rest of the season. Thats what they should do. I really hope they don't because not only would it be kind of boring from then on but I would hate to see Josh win the money because the guy is just ruthless beyond anything I have ever sen in my life. Especially when you consider his constant remarks about attacking her 16 year old son . Josh has declared he is attacking sheila and Natalie and will give them a choice of either having their mother or son ripped to shreds if they won HOH. HE IS THREATNING TO RIP HER SON APART IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE ALL WEEK LONG IF SHEILA WINS HOH. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the fact that he WILL go through with that threat. He really makes me sick.
At any rate, tomorrows gonna be quite a day and I am starting to feel a little better thanks to my awesome friends in room 19. So I should be back in the swing of things from now and and I want to thank you guys once again for your patience these past couple days.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment