They have now decided ( at least at this point) to backdoor James instead of Josh. I won't get into to much detail because I will get upset. From Ryan, Matt and Adams side of the battle, it would be smarter to take out Josh because Josh is the ring leader and has the ability to rally the girls and the rest of the house to his will. Taking out Josh would weaken the rest of the house and give the 3 of them a much better shot of being the last 3. Regardless of that logic, they are saying they wan to take James out. So, Josh will now be angered by Ryan not following through with his operation C and will commence to attack Ryan, Adam and Matt. It doesn't make sense to me but I suppose it will be entertaining to see the continuing war with Josh still being there to fight it so I can't complain to much. Maybe they will wake up at the last minute and take Josh out and maybe they won't.
It is this writers opinion that if they don't take Josh out now, he will probably win the whole thing. Apparently Josh has managed to conceal the fact that he is the real true threat in the house and so in that respect, if he wins the game, he probably deserves it. Theres no doubt he is a great BB player but I just don't like how cold and ruthless a lot of his actions and comments have been this season and that's why I am not excited to see him get closer to winning.
What an interesting 24 hours this has been so far! Theres really no sign of it letting up either so I am happy to be big Brother feed watcher right now!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment