I put some more clips of the guys pranking Sheila. Mainly they toilet papered her whole room. It was actually pretty impressive how much effort they put into it. Sheila chuckled at first but she of course started getting more mad about as it started sinking in. Later, after Sheila and Adam were asleep, James and Josh woke them up with pots and pans. Not very original but kind of funny I guess.
James made a comment at one one point about maybe giving Natalie his phone call if he wins HOH next week in order to win her favor. Wasn't much game play going on and even with the on going pranks, it was a little slow yesterday.
I have added well over a dozen clips of yesterdays shenanigans on the above youtube video system for your enjoyment. I should have enough for at least another mini update at some point today and at the very least I will have a Sunday show review tonight. Enjoy the day and I will see some of you on the feed chats.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment