Sheila and Natalie are really working Sharon pretty good. They have told her that Chelsia and James are conspiring against her in order to keep Chelsia. I don't know how true it is since I have only seen James saying he definitely wants Chelsia out because she is a major problem to him in the game. He says it to her face and to everyone I have seen him talk to about it. Either way , it's having an effect on Sharon because she literally broke down and cried to Josh about her not being able to trust people she puts herself on the line for. I am guessing that the DR is trying to get people leaning towards getting Sharon out because she not as entertaining for the show as Chelsia is. I am almost positive that is the case.
The show tonight was great. Who hasn't dreamed of seeing Dick wake them up with pots and pans? Dick was a good host and the game was fun to watch. Sheila was actually pretty impressive getting 7 out of 10 nasty concoctions down and scoring 3rd highest. Adam came in second and we all know James won first place but he didn't break Dicks record from last year which would have netted him Dicks guitar.It was also interesting to see the real conversation that Sheila keep talking about between her and Dick. She made it sound like Dick had pulled her aside and talked alot about wanting to take her out of shes a winner because he doesn't date losers. It turned out to be one small passing comment he made about not hanging with her at the wrap party if she doesn't win. Nothing close to an implication of a date of any sort.
Tonight should be interesting being the last chance for Chelsia to make any last ditch effort to stay in the house. Report in the morning. Good night guys! (unless something really, really crazy happens , then I will do another update tonight.)
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment