Well after 4 cans of Starbucks double shots and many bouts of fighting sleep, the darn thing never went off. I didn't think it really would but I didn't want to miss it if it did. Josh and Sharon are really tired today because they stayed up talking really late. The whole house was on edge waiting for it really.
The next 2 major possibilities are that it goes off while we are blocked out today and we find out during the live show tonight what the deal is or , my personal favorite, Julie reads off to the nominees after the vote " Allison and Ryan..you have been evicted from (((((((((((SIREN)))))))) "and all heck breaks loose! That would be pretty exciting to see so I am leaning towards that being a strong possibility. Then again, I could have yet another sleepless night ahead of me because they wanted to wait till all this was done. Who knows for sure? I know I can't wait to find out though. Those guys at BB really know how to generate excitement!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment