So Natalie finally got her coveted massage after nearly killing herself to save her and Matty. Matts massages must be really good!
During the massage they talked some game and about saving Ryan and also said to Ryan they would save him when he walked into the massage room. That's great and everything but reality is, if they win POV and take off Ryan, that is likely to make James mad enough to say something like " I agreed not to put you on the block , but now you've put me int a position where I can't take out the guy I want to take out so one of you are going up now.
Josh and James are realizing everyday what a mental threat Sheila is with her talking and convincing people to do things she wants But they still want to get a strong player out this week while they can to help their chances in later competitions.
Doesn't look like there is going to be a food competition today since nothing is set up but maybe its a simple one that doesn't require a lot of props. I imagine they want to give the HG a break after the grueling endurance comp last night.
Sheila had a couple talks withs Natalie today ..telling her she deserves to win and that she will help her and basically did her "floater thing"One of the conversations was overheard by Josh and Josh relayed the information to James. Just basically info. that confirms she cant be trusted and James agreed.
There was a major diary room leak last night while Chelsia was in there and I have the videos for you in the above video list. Pretty interesting.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment