The event last night wound up being a casino night but I haven't confirmed who won what except for Josh and Chelsia winning the ability to watch a movie. Quick note on something we could see today after nominations: In a short game of truth or dare, James dared Chelsia to get naked and run through the house to the pool. She said she didn't feel like it now but agreed to do it after the nominations!
Adam and James had a talk about James being put up and James was kind of being a pr*ck and almost threatening Adam which upset him and Adam wound up saying " I didn't say I was putting you on the block but if you gonna say that kind of stuff than I will. Adam did say that him putting James on the block would actually be better for him because he would have the chance for Josh or James himself to take him off the block. ( not that Josh would ever do that)
Josh tried his "secret alliance" tactic on Adam to try and secure his own safely much like he used on Ryan. Time will tell if Adam takes it serious. I have a feeling Adam is smarter than that though.
It is looking pretty solid that James and Chelsia will be going up on the block with the option to back door Josh later if need be.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment