In a shocking yet still pretty much expected outcome..JAMES WON THE POV ....AGAIN??!!
What can I say , the guy is good. Know matter how you feel about James, you can't help but respect someone who performs under pressure like that time and again. The house seemed to be in a state of shock afterwards. People were having it out with him yesterday because he seemed to be 90% out of the house and they wanted to let him have it before he left the house. Now he is going to be scary as ever and mad as hell seeing as how he feels like everyone is against him.
For me personally, there is an extremely shiny bright side to James winning POV and that is the fact that in all likelihood, JOSH IS D U N DONE!!!!! Josh has pretty much already picked out his coffin and is saying he will leave quietly and with dignity. If you believe that, I have a great piece of real estate i want to sell you on the moon. Josh will make an effort to go ahead and screw his partner over but I refuse to believe he will succeed. Just let me dream guys. This is definitely going to be fun to watch so I will see you guys and gals on the feeds.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I am so proud of James! He is the absolute opposite of anyone I would ever support, but for some reason I find myself "adopting" the kid and wishing him the best. He is an excellent player and would do even better if he realized how many people out here are cheering for him. Go James! The games begin!
Post a Comment