James earned my respect when he still gave Natalie the deal because she tried so hard even though he knew she was falling anyway. Big time points in my book, He also said he would make this a straight up nomination and let the people he put up fight it out and not change the block. In other words no back dooring. He wanted to show the house that theres a better way to be and to play. Much respect for that.
I suppose I should have known better though because wouldn't you know it, he goes and tells Ryan all of a sudden that he is pulling him off the block and will be replacing him with Adam. Who by the way I just starting liking so much more for making me laugh so hard I was in tears last night for hours.
Ryan is obviously relieved by the news and offers his service as thanks and in true mob boss style , James says the the favor is to be repaid at a later time of his choosing. James mentioned that most of the house was on board with this except Matt and Natalie.
Ryan tells the news to Josh who acts elated and even hugs Ryan showing that he is so happy his little secret alliance with Ryan ( which seems to also have with everyone) is staying intact.
This out to b good. I am sure I am not the only one who feels like him back dooring someone is stripping him of integrity he gained the other night. Lets see how this pans out.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
ERIC, James is still a stand up guy - he is keeping his promise to Nat and not back-dooring her or Matt. Whats wrong with back-dooring Adam - he was not part of the deal, although I think it is a stupid move on his part as Ryan is the one he needs to get revenge on!!! xaj - rm 19
Post a Comment